Your TMG-ICA IRIS Road Map
- You started by visiting with your county’s Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC).
- There is an ADRC contact for each Wisconsin county.
- The ADRC helped you learn about the long-term care options available to you.
- You chose the self-directed IRIS program as your long-term care option and selected TMG as the IRIS Consultant Agency (ICA) in your area.
- TMG is the ICA that operates in all Wisconsin counties where IRIS is available.
- The TMG IRIS Consultant (IC) you chose partners with you to help identify supports that meet your goals.
- An FEA is a Fiscal Employer Agent.
- The FEA helps you pay your employees and providers.
- It is an agency separate from the ADRC and TMG.
- Much of the paperwork you do while enrolled in IRIS will go to the FEA for processing.
- While you are enrolled in IRIS, you choose and direct your supports and services.
- As your goals and needs change, your supports can also change.
- Your TMG IRIS Consultant meets with you regularly to discuss resources and ideas to help build your supports.