TMG provided project facilitation and planning support for major state initiatives and system transformation efforts in the area of long-term care.
- Quality Close to Home – In partnership with APS Healthcare, Inc., TMG provided analytical and facilitation services in support of a federally funded project to develop a comprehensive quality management system for Wisconsin’s home- and community-based legacy waiver programs and managed long term care programs.
- Consumer Directed Supports – TMG provided facilitation and planning support to design program components that offer people the opportunity to self-direct their long-term care services.
- Long Term Care Reform and Expansion – TMG provided strategic and business infrastructure planning, data analysis and implementation assistance to help the Wisconsin Department of Health Services and regional and local entities prepare for Family Care expansion beyond the five initial pilot programs.
TMG produced three reports to support system transformation efforts, including:
- Business Infrastructure and Systems Project (BIP) I – Family Care Business Infrastructure and Systems Project
- BIP II – Family Care and Business Infrastructure Project
- BIP III – A Public Franchise Model for Family Care Enterprise Development and Management: Rationale, Model Components, Implementation Options and Resource Requirements
TMG also provided change management support to DHS and regional groups across the state that were planning and implementing long-term care reform.