TMG IRIS Roadmap
- You start by visiting your county’s Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC).
- There is an ADRC contact for each Wisconsin county.
- The ADRC helps you learn about the long-term care options available to you.
- If you choose the self-directed IRIS program as your long-term care option, you have the option of selecting TMG as your IRIS Consultant Agency (ICA).
- TMG operates as an ICA in all Wisconsin counties.
- The TMG IRIS Consultant (IC) you choose partners with you to help identify supports that meet your goals.
- If you choose the self-directed IRIS program as your long-term care option, you will also have the option of choosing a Fiscal Employer Agent (FEA).
- The FEA helps you pay your employees and providers.
- It is an agency separate from the ADRC and TMG.
- Much of the paperwork you do while enrolled in IRIS will go to the FEA for processing.
- While you are enrolled in IRIS, you choose and direct your supports and services.
- As your goals and needs change, your supports can also change.
- Your TMG IRIS Consultant meets with you regularly to discuss resources and ideas to help build your supports.